Monday, January 18, 2010

Those days.... mixed with confusion and joy

It seemed like it was all about the pain..
the ever enduring back pain, the swollen legs...
the heart burns n leg cramps.. those which never occurred before...

Those sleepless nights when I was wide awake..
A spiralling pain from places unknown..

Dizziness signaling that my BP was succumbing to gravity ..
It felt it was all about those added tensions..

The boss who was bothered about the project deliveries alone..
The colleague who was ever ready to catch a fault n announce that..
All as if they were the end of the world.

The bus driver who had a blind eye towards gutters and humps..
My best friend who told me that it’s all because I expect compassion from everywhere..
The dearest husband who at times failed to understand the mood swings..

I thought whatever had i gotten into!

And then..
The moment I feel your presence, the tickling movement inside my womb,
It was all about joy and excitement, my dear..
The small kicks and jerks ... your unique way of telling me 'Mama I love you!'

Those made me feel heavenly bliss .. Yes dear..
You are the most beautiful thing that happened in my life..
The most beautiful experience I ever had..
I love you my angel!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Moncy...reminding me those hard times, which we actually forget after her arrival...

JustAnotherMom said...

Thanx for checking out my blog! Yeah.. We forget that after her arrival. These I penned down that time itself..Pls do visit regularly.. as it would inspire me!