Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hello Blog!

The very first program i executed had the output "Hello World". It turned out to be the profession i chose, and i am reasonably happy. So, lets get this started as well with a similar shout out "Hello Blog!"

Being a mom for the first time brought about a number of changes in me, right from the way i looked to the way i felt. There was always a special feeling inside, even before the little one stepped out into the world we call our own.

Not knowing what gender the little one was only added to the feeling of excitement, and the very first taps while inside my womb only made me wonder if it was a Dancing Queen inside, or a Tap Dancer dude.

Though this channel i try to understand and share my feelings and experiences as i deal with the journey that is called motherhood.

A special tribute to my husband who has been an active supporter and guide through my special days, as well as in driving me to kickstart this blog.

C ya around, and keep visiting!!

4 comments:

kummatty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kummatty said...

that was a humble start...but if we have to keep visiting, you have to keep writing!

-Gattu

Sandeep Palakkal said...

OK, listening...

sher khan said...

alloooooooooo.. welcome welcome :-)