Tuesday, June 23, 2020

A Quiet Place - Ikru’s version

**Spoiler Alert : A Quiet Place **
I was quite upset that the movie ended abruptly without a real end. I told Eva that and she wrote it for me. Guess I don’t have to watch ‘A Quiet Place 2’ now 😂

P.S. This is her draft version.  I just couldn’t wait to share 😊

I turned my hearing aid up and held it up to the speaker, a tear rolls down my cheek as vivid memories of my father being attacked rush back to me. Each moment of pain, as he yelled, “I love you” one last time. A loud crackle came from the security cameras, they were coming destroying everything in their path. Butterflies flew around in my stomach, but I couldn’t give up now. I had to do it for dad.
I look over at Marcus and newborn baby Abbot and mouth, “I love you,” knowing it may be the last time I ever get to see their beautiful faces. I look over at mum and watch as she reloads her gun and prepares for battle. I look over to the cameras and watch as hundreds of aliens run towards us. We patiently wait until all of them arrived into the house when suddenly a burst of tears echoes around the room. I gasp in shock and look over at Marcus and baby Abbot. I rush over and help Marcus try to calm baby Abbot. Mum throws a nearby rock at me and signals me to come over. I kiss Marcus and baby Abbot and rush over to my mum. I held my breath as the creatures lurk around upstairs trying to follow the cries of baby Abbot.
Mum looks over at me and nods her head, she whispers in my ear, “ 3 … 2 … 1.” We begin screaming at the top of our lungs hoping to lure the creatures into the basement. We look up as the basement door slowly begins breaking each shard of wood and lock smashing. Creatures begin pouring in and I turn my hearing aid on, we watch as the creatures shriek in pain and, “Bang! Bang! Bang!” I watch as the creatures fall and scream. This continued I watched as a pool of blood begins forming around the basement floor spilling and spilling until the whole basement floor was covered in blood.

I look over at Marcus as he protects baby Abbot and smiles, as he cradles him in his arms. I wipe the tear off my cheek as I wait for the next set to come. We watch as creatures scream in pain and die in an instant. As soon as I thought it was over I rushed to hug my family. I look into baby Abbots bright blue eyes wishing for nothing else than my dad to be here with us. I look over at mum and say to her, “We should name him after dad,” I look over at baby Abbot, “Hey Lee.” I whisper into his ear. “I will always protect you, just like dad did.”
Suddenly the room fills with red flashing lights there were more and they were heading towards our house. I look over at mum, “Let’s do this,” I look at Marcus and Lee, “Go hide,” Marcus nods and runs over to his hiding spot. I hear a gasp come from mum, “Mum what’s wrong?” I ask. She looks over at me tears filling her eyes and says, “We’re out of bullets.” I gasp and look over at Marcus, “We have to hide,” Mum follows me as we all duck into position each of us holding our breath. The last monster slowly treads down the stairs. Heart racing, a tear rolls down my cheek. When out of the blue Mum jumps out from behind me and screams. I watch in horror as the creature devours her. I held  back the urge of screaming NO but I remember that mum did this to protect us. We watch as the creature slowly leaves blood dripping on every step. We walk out and I look over at Marcus his face was frozen with horror. We were all alone now.

No comments: