Friday, February 12, 2010

Gift of life

I had to wait twenty eight years to experience…

There is someone whose eyes sparkle on seeing me..
There is someone who jumps with joy when I get back from work..
There is someone who dances when I sing..
There is someone who enjoys dancing with me… laughing all the time..
There is someone who stops crying when getting a hug from me..
There is someone who smiles when kissed by me…
There is someone who wants to hear my lullabies to sleep…
Above all, there is someone who prefers to be with me, than being with anyone else in the world…
My little star who shines so bright my life glows ever so bright with the rays of love.

2 comments:

Sandeep Palakkal said...

Attainment of real love!!!

JustAnotherMom said...

Yeah, real love. You should be knowing it now Sandeep :)